Filing Fee $35.00 (1-certified copy included) Marriage Intentions are filed with the Town Clerk
- Notice of Intentions: The couple must file intentions together.
- I.D. Required
- Please have the Officiates, name, address and phone number and the location of your wedding on the day filing intentions.
- The marriage license is valid for 60 days.
- There is a three-day waiting period from the day the intentions are filed until the day the marriage license can be picked up.
- Town Clerk Judy LaJoie is a Justice of the Peace and performs soleminizations. An appointment can be made by calling 978-297-2766.