The Winchendon Housing Authority’s Resident Services Program is for all family & elderly residents and is free of charge. The Resident Service Coordinator’s role is to accurately assess and identify residents' assets and needs in order to connect them effectively to resources and help them set personal goals. The Resident Service Coordinator's goal is to help residents, of the WHA Community thrive. The Resident Service Coordinator uses an approach of working with resident's one-on-one to help each resident meet their individual needs and goals as independently as possible. You and the Resident Service Coordinator will become a team in gaining access to services and programs offered in the community. All decisions regarding the programs and services offered are the choice of the resident.
Promoting successful tenancies for our residents by linking them to the supportive services they may need to assist with lease compliance, benefit well-being, and support aging-in-place is our goal.
Resident Services Helps with:
- Assistance with obtaining home health care and homemaking services.
- Reading and understanding medical bills, Medicare/ Medicaid entitlements, and prescription benefits.
- Guidance with enrolling in benefit programs such as transportation, EBT-food stamps, and other community programs.
- Regularly planned presentations and programs on a wide variety of topics.
- Planned opportunities for resident socialization.
Maureen Hall | Resident Services Coordinator-CRSC
Phone: (978) 297-2280 ex 304